Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Rush...

Days before the much awaited season of the year, holiday rush is already felt everywhere. Shopping malls and bazaars are full of people. The streets are loaded with cars that causes huge traffic. Christmas parties are all over the place. I too am one of those people who at the last minute crams for Christmas shopping. As early as September I'm planning to do my Christmas shopping so as to avoid long queues in malls or bazaars and to smoothly choose gifts that I will give to my friends and love ones. But up until the Christmas week, I ended up being one of those people who rushes into shopping areas to buy gifts and giveaways. Good thing I made a gift list that makes me shop easier and smoothly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do what should be done at the very time you felt like doing it"

No comments:

Post a Comment